- Founded June 2000
- An association based on French law
- Administration office in Frankfurt/Main
- President: Prof. Dr. Armin Vornberger
- Vice President: Jean Marc Reynaud (Renault)
- Treasurer: Patrick Reilhac (Managing Director Galia)
- Managing Director: Lennart Oly
ENX is an association of manufacturers, suppliers and associations from
the European automotive industry. Members are: Audi, BMW, Bosch, Continental, Daimler, DGA, Ford, PSA Peugeot-Citroën, Renault, Volkswagen, ANFAC (Spain), GALIA (France), OSD (Turkey), SMMT (UK), VDA (Germany).
... ...and its goals.
The association operates a communications network for the European automotive
industry. It enables all partners to exchange data between companies and
across borders in a uniform, harmonised way. the ENX network is an IP based network just like the Internet, however it is significantly more secure and powerful.